15 Years Cold Terms & Conditions
How To Enter
Competition Terms and Conditions
15 YEARS COLD
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these terms and conditions. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion commences on 17/08/21 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 17/09/21 (Promotional Period).
3. You must be aged 18 years or over to enter. Entry is open to residents of Australia. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family and other persons associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. Eligible products exclude Apparel and Accessories.
5. You can enter by purchasing an eligible product within the month of August 2021 and going to the register your YETI page (https://au.yeti.com/pages/register-your-yeti) and registering a YETI product by September 17, 2021.
6. The competition is a game of chance in which luck plays a part in determining the winners.
7. Only one entry per person will be permitted.
8. An entry must not be: (a) late; (b) incomplete; (c) offensive; or (d) unlawful. Any such entry will be ineligible and will be discarded. Any entry that the Promoter deems otherwise inappropriate will be ineligible and will be discarded.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. Any costs associated with entering the Promotion, including data costs, are the entrant’s responsibility.
11. All entries become the property of YETI Australia Pty Ltd. As such, YETI Australia Pty Ltd. is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the submitted responses.
12. For all alcohol prizes: Entry is open to all residents of Australia ages 18 years and over. The Promoter will require winners to provide proof of age. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. The Promoter encourages consumers to drink responsibly.
Determination of winners
13. The judging will take place at the head office of YETI Australia Pty Ltd competitions are selected at Level 1, 43-49 Buckhurst Street, South Melbourne, Victoria at 12.00pm AEST on 20/09/21. Winner(s) will be selected via random draw.
14. On the judging date, the Promoter will determine the winner(s) from valid entries submitted during the Promotional Period. The Promoter will also select reserve winners in the event an original selected winner(s) is invalid or ineligible.
15. The eight selected entries chosen from all valid entries received will win the following prize(s):
1x YETI Tundra 50 TXV Hard Cooler - valued at $699.95 AUD.
16. There are eight Tundra 50 TXV Hard Coolers to be won. Only one prize will be awarded per person.
17. The winner will be notified by email within 5 business days of the determination using the contact details provided in their entry and may be announced on the Promoter’s websites and social media accounts.
18. The winner must take the prize as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
19. If, for any reason, the winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
20. If a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative prize to substantially the same recommended retail value and/or specification, subject to any written direction from the various regulatory authorities.
21. The prize will be delivered to the nominated address of the winner, provided that address is in Australia. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any delay or failure in delivery of the prize by a third party or for any damaged caused to the prize during delivery.
22. The prize does not include any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize, which are the responsibility of the winner.
23. In accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize that are the responsibility of the winner and that their name and address suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
24. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter may, subject to relevant state and territory rules and regulations, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
26. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act or similar applicable laws (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any: (a) personal injury arising in any way out of the Promotion; or (b) any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (i) the Promotion; (ii) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (iii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iv) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (v) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (vi) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (vii) use of the prize.
27. Subject to the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter makes no representations or warranty as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods or services offered as a prize.
29. The Promoter is YETI Australia Pty Ltd of Level 1, 43-49 Buckhurst Street, South Melbourne, Victoria (phone: 1300 28 9384).
30. All entrants have the option to opt in to the email database. Entries that affirmatively opt in, will be added to the YETI Australia email databases. Subscribers can opt out any time.